North exists to help people grow as disciples of Christ through meaningful relationships and Bible study. We believe the best way to promote that growth is through Life Groups and spiritual disciplines for personal spiritual growth.
Types of Life Groups
- Discipleship Groups – class-oriented, meet weekly
- Community Groups – meet once or twice a month
- Interest Groups – oriented around a common interest
- Prayer Groups – focus on intercessory and personal prayer
How to Join a Life Group
- Click the button below for a complete list of Life Groups with descriptions. Groups are searchable by type of group, people group, day of the week offered, and age.
- Once you find a group that interests you, click on the “Contact Leader” for more information or “Join Group” to join that group.
- If you have not set up a smallgroups.com account, follow the prompts to create your free account.
- Once you have submitted a request for a group, the Life Group leader will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Semesters for Life Groups (8- to 10-Week Quarters)
While many of our Sunday morning Life Groups are offered year-round, most groups meet quarterly:
- Fall – September, October, November
- Winter – January, February, March
- Spring – April, May
Leading a Life Group
We are always looking for new Life Group leaders! If you feel called to lead a group, you will need to go through the NorthLife Class (if you have not done so) and then complete the Group or Individual Life Group Leadership Training. For more information on becoming a Life Group leader, contact our Discipleship Director.
We offer a wide variety of resources for new and current leaders, including Right Now Media, hard copy books, DVDs, and streaming services, or we can help you to develop your own study.
Personal Spiritual Growth
We encourage everyone to grow in Christ by engaging in one or more of the following Spiritual Disciplines:
- Bible Study & Application
- Scripture Meditation & Memorization
- Stewardship: Time, Talents, Treasures
Personal Growth Resources
- YouVersion: Bible App, Reading Plans, Scripture & Topic searches
- North App: Available for iOS and Android
- Request a Bible
- New Believers Devotional: Contact or stop by the Next Steps area after service this Sunday
- Right Now Media: Online Bible Studies & Content – FREE for North Attenders. Click HERE to set up your free account.
“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.”
— 2 Timothy 3:16-17