We believe …
- The Bible is the only inspired, inerrant and authoritative Word of God.
- In One God, eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God in the flesh.
- Born of a virgin
- Lived a sinless life
- Performed miracles
- Died for the forgiveness of sins of all people
- Bodily resurrected from the dead
- Ascended to the right hand of God
- Will return to establish the kingdom of God upon the earth
- Eternal life is ours only in Jesus Christ, which is given to us by His grace, through our faith in Him and repentance from sin.
- Divine healing is available for the total man: spirit, mind, and body through the redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the cross.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is for all Christ-followers, which results in a deeper expression of spiritual fruit, a greater growth in Christ-likeness, a genuine demonstration of spiritual gifts, and a more effective prayer life.
- Spiritual growth is a lifetime process in which the Holy Spirit empowers Christ-followers to desire, discover, and live a holy Christ-like life.
- The righteous will resurrect from the dead unto eternal life with God and the ungodly will resurrect unto an eternal life of punishment.
- In the sacraments of communion and water baptism.
- God creates each person male or female as two distinct, complementary genders that together reflect the image and nature of God.
- “Marriage” is between one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union. God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other.
Are you a follower of Christ? Would you like to be?
Jesus Christ came to Earth and died for your sins so that you could be part of God’s family. He made a way for you to not only have eternal life, but live a fulfilled life here on Earth.
Learn more about the church, its beliefs, vision, and community connection opportunities through a two-part Sunday morning class.
NorthLife is a great opportunity to discover your purpose and make a difference.
First Sunday of each month
11am | Room 123
Leader: David Lewis
“Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.”
— John 1:12