We believe …
- The Bible is the only inspired, inerrant and authoritative Word of God.
- In One God, eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God in the flesh.
- Born of a virgin
- Lived a sinless life
- Performed miracles
- Died for the forgiveness of sins of all people
- Bodily resurrected from the dead
- Ascended to the right hand of God
- Will return to establish the kingdom of God upon the earth
- Eternal life is ours only in Jesus Christ, which is given to us by His grace, through our faith in Him and repentance from sin.
- Divine healing is available for the total man: spirit, mind, and body through the redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the cross.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is for all Christ-followers, which results in a deeper expression of spiritual fruit, a greater growth in Christ-likeness, a genuine demonstration of spiritual gifts, and a more effective prayer life.
- Spiritual growth is a lifetime process in which the Holy Spirit empowers Christ-followers to desire, discover, and live a holy Christ-like life.
- The righteous will resurrect from the dead unto eternal life with God and the ungodly will resurrect unto an eternal life of punishment.
- In the sacraments of communion and water baptism.
- God creates each person male or female as two distinct, complementary genders that together reflect the image and nature of God.
- “Marriage” is between one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union. God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other.
Are you a follower of Christ? Would you like to be?
Jesus Christ came to Earth and died for your sins so that you could be part of God’s family. He made a way for you to not only have eternal life, but live a fulfilled life here on Earth.
Learn more about the church, its beliefs, vision, and community connection opportunities through a two-part Sunday morning class.
NorthLife is a great opportunity to discover your purpose and make a difference.
9:30am and 11:15am
The Attic (above Gym Lobby)
Leader David Lewis
“Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.”
— John 1:12