This state of India has a population of over 200 million, making it the most populous state in the country, and the fourth largest Indian state by area. More than 50 unengaged unreached people groups are in this area, most being either Hindu or Muslim. Our missionary leads a ministry whose vision is to share Jesus in the least reached places among the least reached people groups in this area.
This region of North India is only 0.1% Christian, and includes the Kulu Valley and other remote valleys of the Himalayas. The Kulu Valley is called the valley of the gods and some of the most revered Hindu and Buddish shrines are found there. This area represents several districts and over 900 villages. Our missionaries mentor leaders, disciple new believers, develop church plants, and oversee a ministry center that serves children and adults.
- Demonic strongholds of Hinduism, Islam and Buddhism
- Historical misrepresentation of Christianity
- Poverty, Corruption, Abuse
- God’s ongoing safety, protection and favor
- Open doors for the Gospel and for the Gospel to break though bondages of Hinduism, Islam and Buddhism
- God’s anointing in teaching/preaching the Gospel
- Mercy ministry to the needy
- Wisdom in training indigenous leaders
- For households of established relationships to come to faith in Christ
- For ministering teams to work together as an example of the Body of Christ
Return to Missions