Our Sunday morning schedule will remain the same throughout the summer:
- Worship Gatherings – 9:45 and 11:15am
- Kids and Students – 9:45 and 11:15am
- Life Groups – 8:45 and 9:45am
We continue to follow COVID-19 protocols as mandated by the State of Georgia. Face masks are not required. Those who are more comfortable wearing a mask should continue to do so.
Below is a list of our current Sunday morning adult Life Groups:
- Overcomers (all ages) | 8:45am | Room 227
- Real Issues, Real Answers (40’s-60’s) | 9:45am | Room 122
- Encouragers (senior adults) | 9:45am | Room 126
- Reflectors (all ages) | 9:45am | Room 220A/B
- Vertical Marriage (couples) | 9:45am | Room 221
- The River (all ages) | 9:45am | Room 223
- Going Deeper (all ages) | 9:45 am | Room 224A/B
- LifeLine (40’s-60’s) | 9:45am | Room 225
We will gather the first Wednesday of each month only. Join us for worship, teaching, and prayer in the Worship Center at 7pm. Childcare and kids activities will be offered during the First Wednesday service.
High School students will continue to meet on Wednesdays at 7pm. Visit the High School page for more details.
Wednesday night adult Life Groups will resume in the Fall; however, we have a number of groups meeting at various times throughout the summer months. Visit our Life Groups page for a complete list.
Stay up to date with all that’s happening at North!