Life Groups are a way for people to Grow in God and Connect with others. At North, we offer different types of groups to help people find their fit.
TYPES OF GROUPS
- Discipleship Groups: These groups are class-oriented in nature and meet on a weekly basis.
- Community Groups: These groups meet once or twice a month and meet in homes or on North’s campus. These groups are fellowship or study-oriented based around age, gender, or location.
- Interest Groups: These groups orient around a common interest and typically meet once or twice a month. Individuals gather to participate in their specific interest activities.
- Prayer Groups: Prayer groups meet for specific focus – intercessory or personal. Specific groups meet weekly or monthly (ex. Night of Prayer the first Thursday of each month).
HOW TO JOIN A LIFE GROUP:
- Register For A Life Group!
- Once you set up an account, you’ll be able to view all the Life Group information
- Click “Join Group” or “Contact Leader” for more Information
- The Group Leader will follow up with your request
- Once you have been approved to join a group, you will receive an email notification.
EXTENDED DISCIPLESHIP PROGRAMS
Financial Peace University – Learn how to pay off debt, build wealth, and start winning with money. Two groups starting in February…Sunday, Feb. 2 or Wednesday, Feb. 5. Contact: [email protected]
Radical Mentoring: Men’s Group – This 9-month Men’s Mentoring program is designed for no more than 8 participants. The group meets once a month (2 ½ hours) for community, discussion, and prayer. Between sessions, men will read one book, memorize 1-2 verses, and complete their growth assignment.
Starts in January 2020
For More Information regarding Life Groups or the Extended Discipleship programs, please contact [email protected] OR Call 678-285-3206.
Developing a Christ-centered life requires more than just attending a Sunday service. We encourage you to spend time getting to know God personally by reading His Word (The Bible) and having a conversation with Him (prayer) at least once each and every day.
Ways to Serve
Seeking Life Group Leaders
Have the gift of teaching and team building? We are looking for talented facilitators who can share their love and knowledge of God’s Word while building community.
“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.”
— 2 Timothy 3:16-17