Saturday (3rd week)
8am start time
Leader David Lewis
Are you someone with handyman skills? Can you cut grass and trim hedges?
How about raking leaves or edging a curb?
MOA does not work on any new construction projects, structural projects, or ongoing maintenance projects.
- Time required to complete projects cannot exceed one workday, unless prior approval has been obtained.
- MOA agrees to supply its labor and the recipient agrees to assist MOA by providing any able-bodied residents of recipient’s household to participate on the project.
- The recipient will supply any and all necessary materials (as able). Occasionally some work related material may be available.
- MOA will schedule approved work in accordance with MOA schedule guidelines.
- All request for work must be submitted by written application and processed through the North church office and will be performed on a first-come,first-serve basis.
- Recipients of assistance must sign a Waiver of Liability.
- MOA reserves the right to decline any request.
- Abuse of service, inappropriate contact or interaction with MOA and/or its members will result in withdrawal from a project.
- If rain or other cause prevents work to be performed on the scheduled day, this request will be resubmitted for the next monthly workday.
- MOA reserves the right to add to and/or revise guidelines and policies at any time.
“As you have done it unto the least of these … you have done it unto me.”
— Matthew 25:40