Life Groups are a way for people to Grow in God and Connect with others. At North, we offer different types of groups to help people find their fit.
TYPES OF GROUPS
- Discipleship Groups: These groups are class-oriented in nature and meet on a weekly basis.
- Community Groups: These groups meet once or twice a month and meet in homes or on North’s campus. These groups are fellowship or study-oriented based around age, gender, or location.
- Interest Groups: These groups orient around a common interest and typically meet once or twice a month. Individuals gather to participate in their specific interest activities.
- Prayer Groups: Prayer groups meet for specific focus – intercessory or personal. Specific groups meet weekly or monthly (ex. Night of Prayer the first Thursday of each month).
HOW TO JOIN A LIFE GROUP:
- Register For A Life Group!
- Once you set up an account, you’ll be able to view all the Life Group information
- Click “Join Group” or “Contact Leader” for more Information
- The Group Leader will follow up with your request
- Once you have been approved to join a group, you will receive an email notification.
EXTENDED DISCIPLESHIP PROGRAMS
Bethel Bible Study – It is a comprehensive overview of the entire Bible. This 15-month course meets weekly. The Old Testament study began in September 2019. If you are interested in joining at the beginning of the New Testament study, then please contact Discipleship@mountparannorth.com for more information.
Financial Peace University – this nine-week small group teaches you how to win with money: to get out of debt, build wealth, and live and give like no one else. This course created by Dave Ramsey has had over 5 million participants. In February 2020, we will offer two options (Sunday mornings or Wednesdays @ 7pm).
For More Information regarding Life Groups or the Extended Discipleship programs, please contact Discipleship@mountparannorth.com OR Call 678-285-3206.
“The word of God is living and active. It is sharper than any sword that has two edges. It cuts deep enough to separate soul from spirit. It can separate joints from bones. It judges the thoughts and purposes of the heart.”
— Hebrews 4:12